Helping develop the ukulele community in Australia's national capital, Canberra.
Short notice I know but I have been able to organise a workshop thanks to an email just received from Dan Roman of the North Coast Ukulele Collective, Byron Bay.
Presenter: Benhur Helwend (lead singer of the Blue Hulas, Byron Bay)
Time: 3.00-4.30pm
Date: Saturday 5 May 2007
Venue: Yet To Be Confirmed - a cafe in Lyneham ACT (I will confirm by 2.00pm on Fri 4/5/07)
Cost: $10-$15 per person depending on numbers - I've guaranteed Benhur at least $45
Please let me know by email if you can make it or give me a call. I'm able to bring a few ukes along (and a chromatic tuner) so let me know if you or a friend needs to borrow one!
Steve
02-6251-5432
*************************** WORKSHOP REPORT ***************************
Our worshop went really well - 11 (yes, eleven) of us were there and very much enjoyed our time together with Benhur.
*************************** WORKSHOP REPORT ***************************